Apprenticeship Leadership Training
We accredit apprenticeship leadership courses run by colleges and sports clubs.
All training courses are approved by LifeSkills21.org to give students a diverse range of opportunities to develop life skills to lead by unfolding and not moulding.
Life skills to lead by encouraging team members to find a shared way forward that works for everyone by helping team members to unfold a better version of themselves. Life skills to avoid having to always force team members always do as their leader tells them.
In particular to...
- Build trust by giving team members a say, that they are heard, that they are part of their own unfolding process to the point where your team members are prepared to try new things, knowing that you as their leader will step in if a team member is about to do something that carries a risk of causing harm to themselves or others.
- Lift each team member's awareness of their own choices and their own habits. And to help each team member to adapt their own choices and habits so that shared situations work for everyone.
- See that just as important as performing and winning is team members remaining healthy in mind as well as body.
- See their own performance and the performance of their team members as the speed at which they unfold a better version of themselves.
- Select team members based on their passion to unfold a better version of themselves. And avoid selecting team members who always believe they don't need to get better and who always blame others for mistakes.
Students gain their qualification when members of LifeSkills21.org (who are independent of those delivering the course), confirm through interview and observation, that a student can lead by folding and not moulding.
Courses are run by members of LifeSkills21.org
The link below will take you to a handbook, written by members of LifeSkills21.org that provides an overview of what all approved training courses deliver.
Any questions, are welcome